101. Claude Val Rouge (France): £13.95 / 175ml £4.25
Cherry and raspberry notes, rounded, fruity and well balanced palate.
102. Claude Val Blanc (France): £13.95 / 175ml £4.25
Citrus, white flower and tropical fruit aromas, with a fruity, rich and vivid palate.
103. Claude Val Rosé (France): £13.95 / 175ml £4.25
Cherry, toffee and floral aromas, with a rich and smooth palate.
104. Paul Mas Sauvignon Blanc (France): £14.95
A complex nose with tropical fruit and smoky notes, rich with a good acidity and balance.
105. Domaine Varoux Chablis (France): £25.95
Aromatic with clean mineral notes, medium bodied, crisp with white peach and pear, steely dry finish.
106. Chateau Favray Pouilly Fumé (France): £24.95
Aromatic flowery, fruity bouquet, clean, crisp citrus style fruit, great length and limestone mineral tones.
107. Jean Jacques Bardin Sancerre (France):£25.95
Citrus and tropical fruits, clean fresh taste, with green herbs and dry, crisp finish.
108. Paul Mas Viognier (France): £14.95
Dried fruit, peach and floral aromas, with a hint of honey, rich, fresh and mellow.
109. La Delfina Pinot Grigio (Italy): £15.95
Crisp and refreshing with zesty green apples and soft honey undertones.
110. Peter Lehmann Unoaked Chardonnay (Australia): £15.95
The palate is packed with soft fruit, with a delightfully crisp acidity and lingering peach flavours.
111. Cliff Edge Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand): £17.95
A complex palate of tropical fruit, green pepper and fresh peas with a crisp
mineral edge on the finish.
112. Parrotfish Chenin Blanc (South Africa): £16.95
A straw gold wine with hints of guava and the richness of dried fruit.
From the vineyards of Lutzville.
113. Running Duck Chenin/Sauvignon Blanc (South Africa): £16.95
Running Duck Fairtrade Chenin Sauvignon provides the guava fruit character on the nose
from the Chenin and body, length and slight grassiness on the palate from the Sauvignon Blanc.
114. De Gras Sauvignon Blanc (Chile): £15.95
Fresh gooseberry and wild blossom aromas, bursting with ripe fruit and freshness.
115. Domaine Alain Chavy Puligny Montrachet (France): £49.95
Bursting with ripe tropical fruit characters, balanced by a concentrated limey acidity and lick of spicy oak.
116. La Delfina Pinot Grigio Blush (Italy): £15.95
Light, crisp and refreshing with a hint of strawberry.
117. Dalcampo Chianti (Italy): £15.95
Full bodied and spicy bouquet with hints of cherry, soft and pleasantly balanced.
118. Chateau Haut Badon St. Emilion Grand Cru (France): £21.95
Soft, alluring claret, oozes with complex, plummy merlot character. Very approachable
119. Louis Latour Fleurie Les Garans (France): £25.95
Aromas of red summer fruit and violet, floral with great smoothness and balance.
120. Les Deux Rhones Cotes Du Rhone Villages (France): £16.95
Medium bodied and fruity with aromas of cranberry, violets and cinnamon.
121. La Mirande Chateauneuf Du Pape (France): £29.95
Dark ruby red, black cherry and currant fruit with hints of fig, licorice, and smoke.
122. Coto D’Imaz Rioja Reserva (Spain): £24.95
Rich aromas of black fruits and forest fruits with an enjoyable vanilla-spice finish.
123. Peter Lehmann Shiraz (Australia): £19.95
Aromas of plum fruit with leafy notes and a beautifully soft, fruit driven palate.
124. Lutzville Pinotage (South Africa): £18.95
Unique to South Africa, light ruby coloured with a sweet berry nose and soft, delicate tannins.
125. Pascual Toso Malbec (Argentina): £15.95
Smoky, with blackberry and liquorice, rich and long with smoky accents of vanilla and lingering oak.
126. Anakena Maerlot (Chile): £15.95
Dark, ruby red with strawberry and blackberry aromas, it is rich and smooth with rounded tannins.
127. Chateau Belgrave Haut Medoc 5eme Cru (France): £49.95
Substantial sweet blackcurrant and red fruit, coffee bean and chocolate with soft tannins.
Sparkling & Champagne
128. Prosecco Rose, Yello Rosato (Italy): £22.95
A Methode Classique sparkling wine with delicate flavours, a well-balanced fruit character and crisp acidity.
129. Veuve Chuerlin Prestige (France): £36.95
A light, fresh honeysuckle nose, with a crisp peachy palate, good acidity.
130. Bollinger Special Cuvee NV (France): £59.95
Full bodied, packed with apple and pear fruits and a creamy caramel finish.
131. Laurent Perrier Rosé NV (France): £74.95
Precise, crisp and fresh with hints of soft red fruits, rounded and supple finish.
132. Dom Perignon NV (France): £145.00
Touches of coconut, cinnamon, cocoa and tobacco, full and complex with warm peppery spice
Navy Rum: £2.95
Southern Comfort: £2.95
Jack Daniels: £2.95
Tia Maria: £2.95
Crème De Menthe: £2.95
Grand Marnier: £2.95
Dows Vintage: £3.75
Remy Martin XO: £7.95
Hennessy XO: £7.95
Cobra 660ml: £4.90
Kingfisher 330ml: £2.95
Tiger Beer 330ml: £2.95
Budweiser 330ml: £2.95
Cider 330ml: £2.95
Mixers & All Others: £1.50